Integrate your communication channels & CRM with Omni-Channel integration for a more efficient contact center
Connect Salesforce Omni-Channel and your Aspect, Avaya or Cisco telephony system for a true blended agent experience within CRM. By enabling, Omni-channel with Contact Canvas agents and supervisors can manage availability across all channels including, phone, webchat, email, and other work items like tasks and cases.
Contact Canvas Provides a Reliable, Cost Effective Solution that is Versatile and Certified
- Contact Center Experts since 1995
- Customers in 10 verticals and over 30 countries, from Australia and Zimbabwe to Canada and Mexico
- Has been a Salesforce partner since 2007 – the first CTI partner on Appexchange
- Multiple vendor platforms are supported that can be switched out easily for a long term solution
- Advanced CTI and Omni-channel features that can be extended for specific needs
- Supports different user types so everyone in the enterprise can benefit from CTI
- Mitigates risk because solutions are up to date and certified
- Telephony and Omni-channel work seamlessly along with Omni-Channel Supervisor
- Use the telephony infrastructure you already have today
- Deploy on premise or in a private cloud
Leverage Your Existing Phone System, Connect Salesforce Omni-Channel and Start Benefiting
Know details about the customer such as interaction history and last purchase before interacting
Screen pop search can be configured based on a caller’s phone number, email address or call attached data
Route interactions based on customer information to reduce frustration
360 ° view of the contact center to make informed, data-driven decisions across all channels
Generated reports eliminate the need for manual reporting and includes all channels
Control Agent Channel Assignments
Control Agent Availability with Omni-Channel Supervisor
Manage agent channel queues based on current volumes using Omni-Channel Supervisor
Eliminate Manual Dialing and Reduce Errors
Allows the agent to click on a phone number within the CRM application to place an outbound call
Salesforce Resource Center
Certified Appexchange Member
As a Certified Member of the Appexchange, AMC develops CTI and Omni-channel integration solutions for salesforce.com™. Through the standard Salesforce user desktop and Salesforce Lightning, the Salesforce Service Cloud, and Salesforce Open CTI, AMC provides pre-packaged integration for leading telephony solutions including Aspect, Avaya, Cisco, Nortel and others. Please visit the AppExchange website to learn more about our certifications for salesforce.com™.
The “Power of Us” Program
AMC is proud to be a member of the “Power of Us” program. We work with the Salesforce.com™ Foundation to donate licenses to nonprofit organizations to help them reach more people more quickly. Visit their website to find out more about the program, or contact us to see if your organization is eligible for the program.
AMC Contact Canvas™
AMC solutions are built on the AMC Contact Canvas platform. Through its open architecture, the AMC product suite enables contact centers to integrate a variety of communication channels, across different platforms, using new or existing infrastructure, creating a true omni-channel, multi-vendor contact center.
What Makes Contact Canvas Different from Other Solutions?
- Contact Canvas offers a truly blended Omni-channel experience that includes phone, chat, email, and other work items like tasks in a single user interface
- Contact Canvas supports multiple vendor platforms that can be interchanged giving it an advantage over point to point solutions
- Contact Canvas continuously supports the latest version of Salesforce Open CTI
- Contact Canvas can support contact centers with less than 5 agents to larger contact centers with thousands of seats
- Contact Canvas supports outbound dial campaigns because proactive customer care is important