Referral Agents generate leads and are compensated for each qualified lead that results in a closed deal. To become eligible for a referral, follow the steps below:
- Fill out the AMC Technology Lead Referral registration form below.
- The opportunity must be new and not known to AMC when you submit it; existing AMC customers also do not qualify.
- If more than one submission is received for the same opportunity, the first eligible submission gets priority for the referral fee.
- Within 3 business days, you will receive an email confirmation as to whether or not your lead has been accepted into the AMC referral program.
- If a sale is made by AMC on a referral lead, AMC will pay the referring company/agent a 10% referral fee on net product license fees actually collected and received by the sale for the term of the initial license agreement with customer. In no event shall any referral fees be owed to referral agent from AMC beyond the term of the initial purchase agreement between AMC and the customer.