Our Channel Partner Program benefits both our customers and partners by expanding AMC’s global sales channels and making it easier for companies to work with local partners. AMC enables partners to expand their product offerings to include integration with leading contact center platforms including Salesforce, SAP, Oracle Siebel, Oracle Service Cloud (formerly Oracle RightNow), Oracle Peoplesoft, Microsoft into telephony platforms including Cisco, Avaya and Aspect, and TAPI. AMC’s partner program offers different levels of participation. AMC’s program is structured towards your level of investment in sales, services, and support. As your sales volume increases, so do your margins.
Resellers focus on growing their contact center product portfolio to include AMC’s Contact Canvas Product Suite. Resellers work with AMC’s sales and channel managers to receive product and sales training, along with marketing and business development assistance. Partners also have the opportunity to expand their services and support practices.
Referral Agents generate leads and are compensated for each qualified lead that results in a closed deal. To become eligible for a referral, follow the steps below:
- Fill out the AMC Technology Lead Referral application.
- The opportunity must be new and not known to AMC when you submit it; existing AMC customers also do not qualify.
- If more than one submission is received for the same opportunity, the first eligible submission gets priority for the referral fee.
- Within 3 business days, you will receive an email confirmation as to whether or not your lead has been accepted into the AMC referral program.
- If a sale is made by AMC on a referral lead, AMC will pay the referring company/agent a referral fee on net product license fees actually collected and received by the sale for the term of the initial license agreement with customer. In no event shall any referral fees be owed to referral agent from AMC beyond the term of the initial purchase agreement between AMC and the customer.