Be a part of our growing team!
Work hard, Play hard?
AMC has an opportunity that might be just right for you as an Account Executive on the Support team!
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference at a 21-year-old company with a global reach as we begin a new wave of growth. We encourage teamwork and recognize that our employees are our biggest, and most impactful assets. AMC also promotes work/life balance with a new 5-week vacation plan for all employees, flexible working hours and a free gym membership, with time to exercise during the workday.
AMC has an immediate opening for an Account Executive – Software Sales .
- Prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to net new customers
- Ongoing outreach, networking, and relationship building with channel partner contacts
- Presentation of AMC product demos and coordination of technical discussions with AMC Product Specialists
- Accurate forecasting skills and opportunity management in CRM system
- Achieve/exceed quarterly targets and annual revenue quotas on a consistent basis
- 7+ years sales experience, preferably some with business application software sales
Candidate should possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written as well as the ability to work in a collaborative team environment. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Local candidates are preferred, but tele-commuting is an option.
AMC offers a highly competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and a great casual working environment.
No agencies please. AMC Technology, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Work hard, Play hard?
AMC has an opportunity that might be just right for you as a Success Engineer on the Support team!
AMC Technology is looking for a full time Success Engineer to work from our corporate office in Midlothian that has a passion for helping customers find the right solution to their problems and working with them to implement that solution into production. This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference at a 21-year-old company with a global reach as we begin a new wave of growth. We encourage teamwork and recognize that our employees are our biggest, and most impactful assets. AMC also promotes work/life balance with a new 5-week vacation plan for all employees, flexible working hours and a free gym membership, with time to exercise during the workday.
Responsibilities include serving as a technical liaison supporting:
- Technical pre-sales discussions and demonstrations
- Implementations of AMC software that include installation and configuration
- Customer after go-live
The ideal candidate will have:
working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and a solid understanding of telecommunications features and functions for various platforms.
Working knowledge of some or all the following Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions is highly desired:
- Salesforce/ Desk.com
- SAP CRM
- Oracle PeopleSoft
- Oracle Siebel
- Oracle Service Cloud
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Technical skills with the ability to quickly learn the AMC product suite
- Ability to multi-task and effectively work in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years work experience in a computer related field
- Experience analyzing and presenting technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to travel worldwide occasionally
If you think you’re a great fit, please send your resume and cover letter to careers@AMCTechnology.com.
No agencies please. AMC Technology, LLC. Is an equal opportunity employer.
AMC Technology is always looking for smart, goal-oriented team members. Based in Richmond, Virginia, AMC offers competitive compensation and benefits, a casual and friendly work environment along with an opportunity to be a part of a continually growing software company.
Working at AMC means working on the future of the connected enterprise. It means belonging to a growing group of brilliant developers, solutions engineers and business professionals who are making it their mission to explore and enhance the possibilities of today’s communication integration technologies. Why work at AMC? We’ve got a few ideas…
Top 3 Reasons to Work for AMC Technology
Work on a Great Product
AMC has been making exemplary solutions, certified by the biggest names in CRM and CTI for 21 years. Used by customers around the globe every day, we strive to offer a best of breed solution that helps businesses delight their customers through superior customer service.
Work with an Energetic and Skilled Team
Our employees enjoy building, selling and supporting a great product. Being around that kind of positive energy will help you reach your full potential and you will look forward to coming to work each day too!
Live in a Great Location
Richmond, Virginia is right in the center of the East Coast with access to the beach and the mountains. Richmond has been named a top destination for food and travel and has the nation’s fourth hottest housing market. With the strongest income growth and low unemployment, it is a great place to hang your hat.
At AMC Technology, you will find a unique working environment that combines the advantages of a small business with strong partnerships to large international organizations. This combination creates an exciting and fast-paced working environment with access to cutting-edge technology. Our highly competitive benefits package promotes career development and job satisfaction.
Some of the benefits we offer as part of our package:
- 5 weeks (25 days) of paid vacation
- Competitive salary
- Bonus plan
- 401K/profit sharing program
- Paid sick days
- Personal time off
- Paid holidays, including your birthday
- Paid volunteer days
- Paid gym membership including time during the day to exercise
- Medical, dental and vision
- Healthy snacks
- Casual work environment